AUN Program is a full scholarship established by MOE for candidates from ASEAN member countries.
I Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
1. Supporting Category
This scholarship only supports graduated pupils.
This scholarship supports master’s students for a maximum of 3 academic years or doctorate students for a maximum of 4 academic years. It covers major study and Oriental study.
3. Instruction Language
Scholarship students can sign up for either china-trained program or even the British-trained program if relevant. Program Search (By going to http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org) can help you find the program and university you’re interested in.
Where you can Apply
You need to affect the ASEAN College Network (AUN) Secretariat.
When you should Apply
You have to apply between early The month of january and early April. Please consult the ASEAN College Network (AUN) Secretariat for that specific deadline of every year.
1. Applicants should be a citizen of the ASEAN member country, and become in good condition.
2. The needs for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
be considered a bachelor’s degree holder younger than 35 when trying to get the master’s programs
be considered a master’s degree holder younger than 40 when trying to get the doctorate programs.
V Application Procedure
Step One – Affect the AUN Secretariat for CGS chance.
Step Two – Affect your target college for that Pre-admission Letter once suggested through the dispatching government bodies being an qualified candidate.
Step Three – Complete the internet application procedure at CSC Online Application System for Worldwide Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click on “Application Online” to sign in), submit online the finished Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a printed. Please consult the AUN Secretariat for Instructions of CSC Online Application System for Worldwide Students and Agency Number.
Step Four – Submit all of your application documents towards the AUN Secretariat prior to the deadline.
Only applying suggested candidates in the AUN Secretariat is going to be considered. Not one other applications or individual application directly delivered to CSC is going to be considered. Candidates holding the Pre-admission Letter is going to be put into the host college individuals with no Pre-admission Letter should accept CSC’s keeping college.
VI Application Documents(in duplicate)
1. Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(designed in Chinese or British)
2. Notarized greatest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document from your present school to demonstrate your present student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages apart from Chinese or British should be that come with notarized Chinese or British translations.
3. Academic transcripts (designed in Chinese or British)
Transcripts in languages apart from Chinese or British should be that come with notarized Chinese or British translations.
4. Research Plan or Research Proposal (designed in Chinese or British)
This ought to be no less than 800 words.
5.Two Recommendation Letters (designed in Chinese or British)
Applicants for that graduate programs or even the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed with a professor or perhaps an affiliate professor.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (designed in British, obtainable from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org).The physical examinations must take care of all the products indexed by the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms with no signature from the attending physician, or even the official stamp from the hospital, or perhaps a sealed photograph from the applicant are thought as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule because applies for just 6 several weeks.
7. The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese college (if available)
8. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All documents ought to be bound together on the top left corner within the order of 6.1 to six.8.
You need to submit TWO teams of bound documents.
No application documents is going to be came back.
VII Placement & Scholarship Confirmation
1. Application documents of suggested candidates in the AUN Secretariat is going to be considered by CSC for eligibility and qualification. Ineligible or incomplete applications won’t be considered.
2. Qualified applications will be delivered to universities for placement. According to various factors, like the different scholarship funding needs of each and every country, the host university’s teaching capacity, study length and applicants’ criteria, CSC reserves the authority to make necessary adjustments/changes towards the candidate’s host college, field of study, supporting groups and time period of scholarship. Applications enclosed using the Pre-admission Letter will be delivered to the universities who issued that Letter for placement confirmation.
3. After placement confirmation by Chinese universities, scholarship recipients can get Chinese government scholarships to review in China with approval by CSC. Each scholarship recipient is going to be granted with a maximum of one scholarship.
4. CSC looks at the placement results, approves their email list of Scholarship Recipients and transmits the admission documents towards the AUN Secretariat before This summer 31st. The AUN Secretariat will be sending the admission documents (Listing of Scholarship Recipients and Visa Form for Study in China (JW201)) towards the scholarship recipients.
5. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host college, field of study, or time period of study unless of course they provide in the grant.
6. Scholarship won’t be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register prior to the registration deadline.
VIIIContact Information of AUN Secretariat
Ms. Pasita Marukee （AUN Secretariat）
Tel: +66-2-2153640 ext.102
Address: 17th Floor, Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building, Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Rd, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
IX Division of International Students Affairs, China Scholarship Council
Address: Division of International Students Affairs, China Scholarship Council
Level 13, Building A3, No.9 Chegongzhuang Avenue, Beijing, P. R. China.