Jiangsu Provincial Government provides the “Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for worldwide students to be able to promote the introduction of greater education of Worldwide students in Jiangsu, to improve the profile of Jiangsu Education around the world, to focus on the company of “Study in Jiangsu” and also to make Jiangsu a frequent province for worldwide students to review in. This scholarship is going to be presented to individuals excellent overseas students or scholars to attempt full-time study in colleges and universities of Jiangsu. It will likewise include individuals non-degree program students and exchange students in compliance with educational exchange contracts and MOUs between your Jiangsu Provincial Government and also the governments of other states, institutions, universities and worldwide organizations.
Groups OF APPLICANTS
1. Excellent foreign students who would like to undertake full-time study in colleges and universities in Jiangsu Province.
2. Non-degree program students and exchange students in compliance with educational exchange contracts and MOUs between your Jiangsu Provincial Government and also the governments of other states, institutions, universities and worldwide organizations.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good condition.
2. Education background age limit:
? Applicants for the college and undergraduate programs should have a secondary school diploma with a decent academic performance and become younger than 30.
? Applicants for that master’s degree program should have a bachelor’s degree and become younger than 35.
? Applicants for that doctorate degree program should have a master’s degree and become younger than 40.
3. Applicants must accept obey the appropriate laws and regulations from the PRC and satisfy the admission needs from the host universities or colleges.
4. Applicants must have a very good academic record.
5. Applicants can’t be recipients of other scholarships provided by Chinese government, local governments or any other organizations concurrently.
CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Full Scholarship
? A charge waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and fundamental textbooks.
Price of experiments or internships past the program curricula reaches student’s own expense.
Price of books or learning materials apart from needed fundamental textbooks reaches student’s own expense.
? Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or perhaps an accommodation allowance of CNY 10,000 each year.
? A full time income allowance of CNY1,500 monthly
Scholarship recipients registering prior to the 15th from the registration month (the 15th incorporated) is going to be granted the entire living allowance of this month.
Recipients registering following the 15th from the registration month are only granted 1 / 2 of the living allowance of this month.
? Comprehensive Health Care Insurance and Protection Plan for Worldwide Students during China.
2. Partial Scholarship
1) University student: CNY20,000 per academic year Duration: One academic year
2) Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year Duration: One academic year
3) Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 monthly Duration: 3 to 12 several weeks (in compliance using the agreement)
1. Get on the “Study in Jiangsu” website (world wide web.studyinjiangsu.org)
2. Register a person account
3. Complete the approval online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents
4. Print the approval, sign it, after which mail it with notarized copies from the relevant documents to work of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team (Mailing Address: Please think it is in touch)
1. Scanned copy from the passport photo page.
2. Greatest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). Students or college students shall offer Certificate of Enrollment in the school or even the college they’re studying in. Documents in languages apart from Chinese or British should be that come with notarized translations in Chinese or British.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages apart from Chinese or British should be that come with notarized translations in Chinese or British.
4. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two recommendations in Chinese or British from professors or affiliate professors with contact information of referees.
5. Other relevant documents.
Please Be Aware: Posted documents won’t be came back whatever the consequence of application.
The Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team
Room 1212, No. 15, West Beijing Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, P. R. China
Tel: +86 25 83335332
Fax: +86 25 83335521