To be able to further get the education of worldwide students and get more outstanding worldwide students to review at Nanjing Medical College (NMU), NMU has founded the “Nanjing Medical College Worldwide Students Scholarship” (hereinafter known as “Scholarship”). It has been determined to finance excellent worldwide students to pursue a bachelor’s degree or over at NMU.
Groups OF SCHOLARSHIP:
|Student Level||Scholarship Category||Coverage||Value(CNY)|
|Undergraduate||New Student Full Tuition Fee Scholarship||5%||34,000|
|New Student Half Tuition Fee Scholarship||10%||17,000|
|New Student 1/4 Tuition Fee Scholarship||15%||8,500|
|New Student Entrance Scholarship||75%||5,000|
|Master Degree||New Student Full Tuition Fee Scholarship||10%||35,000|
|New Student Half Tuition Fee Scholarship||90%||17,500|
|PhD./ M.D. Degree||New Student Full Tuition Fee Scholarship||100%||38,000|
*The Policy signifies the amount of scholarships in every category, with respect to the quantity of new students for the reason that year.
Qualified Areas Of Study:
All levels for undergraduates, postgraduates and PhDs.
Excellent worldwide students who pursue master’s or doctorate levels at Nanjing Medical College (NMU).
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY:
1. Applicants ought to be non-Chinese citizens and become in good condition.
2. Applicants for bachelor’s degree programs should have finished their Secondary School study and therefore are younger than 35. Applicants for Master’s program should have a bachelor’s degree and become younger than 40. Applicants for PhD program should have a bachelor’s degree and master degree, and become younger than 40.
3. Applicants must adhere to the laws and regulations and rules from the Chinese government and satisfy the admission qualifications of NMU.
4. Applicants should have a very good academic performance having a right learning attitude.
5. Applicants shouldn’t be the awardees of either the Jiangsu Jasmine Government Scholarship or even the Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship.
Applicants shall apply directly to work of Worldwide Students’ Matters & Admission of NMU just once throughout an academic year. Applicants who satisfy the eligibility needs could apply continuously. Applications are just recognized from March first to June tenth.
Applicants should register a free account around the following website http://admission.njmu.edu.cn/ of SIE, NMU, and finish the on-line application procedure. The applicants will also be needed to scan the printed application documents using the applicants signature and publish it to NMU.
The applicants must complete and submit the next documents truthfully, properly, and completely:
1. The printed Form using the applicant’ signature.
2. Passport copy.
3. Greatest diploma (notarized photocopy). When the applicant is going after study or working during the time of application, should submit bonafide certificate or experience certificate alone with the approval. Documents in languages apart from Chinese or British should be that come with notarized translations in Chinese or British.
4. Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages apart from Chinese or British should be that come with notarized translations in Chinese or British.
5. For Applicants who intend to pursue a master’s or doctorate degree, research or research plan in Chinese or perhaps in British (1,000 words or over) will be posted.
6. Recommendation letters: Applicants who intend to pursue a master’s or doctorate degree should submit two recommendations in Chinese or British from professors or affiliate professors within their undergraduates.
**Please be aware that the applying documents won’t be came back.
Office of Student Matters. School of Worldwide Education, Nanjing Medical College
Address:#140,Hanzhong Rd, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, PR China.
Hr person:Mister. Huang Xiaojia (Shawn), Miss Zhao Yilan (Olivia)
APPROVAL AND NOTIFICATION:
Upon receipt of worldwide students’ applications, the Scholarship Evaluation Group of NMU will, based on the concepts of fairness, impartiality, and openness, assess all of the applications in compliance using the current scholarship quota of NMU, and also the results is going to be given to the applicants in written form by June 20th of every year. Individuals who cannot sign in on the specified date, unless of course permission continues to be acquired from NMU, is going to be considered as under your own accord quitting their qualification of enrollment, and also the acquired scholarship is going to be instantly canceled too. Scholarship winners must take their passports, Admission Notice, and Foreigner Physical Examination Record towards the Jiangsu Province Worldwide Travel Healthcare Center to acquire a medical examination. Individuals with Foreigner Physical Examination Records which have been checked as unqualified will need to take another medical examination. Anybody who takes the physical examination and is afflicted with a number of illnesses that will, by Chinese laws and regulations and rules, forbid him/her from entering, he/she will be purchased to depart China, and also the acquired scholarship is going to be instantly cancelled too.. Charges for that physical examination and return travel are self-compensated.